The AIMTOM AMHC7001 Camera utilizes an infrared 46 LED Night Vision flash that reaches out 65 feet to give you nighttime images with enough detail to identify individual bucks. Triggered by three PIR motion sensors that offer 120° wide-ranging coverage, and activated by an incredible 0.2-second trigger, with burst mode that takes 1-3 images per triggering, the AIMTOM AMHC7001 trail Camera won’t let fast moving bucks slip by. This camera takes full color images in 16MP, and 1080p HD video clips with sound. Images feature time, date, and temperature stamps. Runs on 8 AA batteries (not included), and uses SD cards up to 32GB (not included).
Image Sensor: 8.0 Mega Pixels COMS Sensor
Image Resolution: 16MP 4608X3456; 12MP 4000×3000; 8M 3264×2448; 5M 2592×1944; 3M 2048×1536
Video Resolution: 1920×1080/25fps; 1280×720/30fps; 720×480/30fps; 640×480/30fps; 320×240/30fps
Lens: F=3.09; F/NO=2.0; FOV=120°; Auto IR filter
IR Flash: 65ft (20M) with 46pcs IR LEDs
Detection Angle of Sensors: Main PIR 60° plus Dual Side PIR, Total 120°
Triggering Distance: 82ft (25M) (Below 77° F/25°C at the Normal Level)
Effectiveness: 3.3ft-infinite (Daytime); 9.8ft-82ft (Night time)
Display: 2.4″ TFT LCD
Trigger Time: 0.6 Second; Pre boot 0.2 Seconds
Memory: external memory (TF card up to 32GB, not included); Internal memory (8Mx16 SDRAM)
Burst Mode: 1-3 photos per trigger
Connection: Micro USB2.0 and AV out
Operating Temperature: -20℃ to +60℃
Storage Formats: Photo- JPEG; Video- AVI
PIR Sensitivity: High/ Normal/ Low
Temperature Compensation: YES
1x AIMTOM Trail Camera
1x Wall mount
1x USB cable and AV cable
1x Mounting belt
1x User manual
3x Screws and screw caps
1x AIMTOM welcome card
- Utilizes a NO-Glow infrared flash with 46 Super Night Vision LEDs that reaches out 65 feet to give you detailed nighttime images without spooking wary bucks. Triggered by three Super PIR motion sensors, and activated by an incredible 0.2-second trigger, it won’t let fast moving bucks slip by. Never miss any of breathtaking moments by multi-shot feature which can take up to 3 pictures each time.
- Designed to work hard even under the toughest conditions. Because of our mainly big woods, back country style of hunting, we designed this camera to stand up to the test of time and have backed it with our 2 year fully covered manufacturer’s warranty. IP56 water-proof and dust-proof. Extremely low power consumption in standby mode providing extremely long operating times. Runs on 8 AA batteries (not included), which can reach up to 12 months long battery life.
- Captures 16 Megapixel images and 1080P HD video. The camera’s unique sensor design provides a 120-degree wide-angle detection range. The day and night pictures are crystal clear. The lighting, clarity and color meets the most critical requirements. The NO-glow black covert LED lights provide 65 ft flash range in the dark, which do not intrude into the natural habitat. Triggering distance up to 82ft/25m.
- Multi-shot, Interval, Timelapse, Timer, Password protection, Time stamp, Serial, Alarm at low battery power. Our camera is reliable, robust, and has a great camouflaged case. The built-in presetting is ideal for the majority of wildlife applications, whether used on trails or nest sites. It is also easy to personalize settings with a 2.4″ screen, as well as replaying.
- Ideal for hunting, gaming, animal or event observation, trail/home/office/farm/backyard/community security monitoring and surveillance.