1.High Cost Performance for Beginners
Loaded with all the essentials yet light on pocket and easy to operate, Apeman H45 Game Camera is what a learner would want.
2.Use as game camera, security camera as well
Hunting and wildlife viewings are the most common use trail camera or camera trap. You also can use it as a surveillance system for home/garden security.
3.EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Apeman values each customers, so we will take customer experience and satisfactions as our first priority.
If you have any problem on Apeman Hunting Camera, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org .
1.Apeman recommends using class 6 or faster SD/SDHC Cards (up to 32GB capacity)
and using Energizer 1.5V AA batteries in your Apeman trail camera to obtain maximum battery life.
NOTICE: THE BATTERIES AND SD CARD ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE.
2.Rechargeable batteries are not recommended with the unit and may cause some of the functions of the camera to be temporarily inoperable.
*Image Sensor: 5.0 mega pixels, 1/4″ CMOS sensor
*Photo Resolution: 12M/8M/5M/3M/1M
*Video Resolution: 1920 x1080(30fps);1280 x 720(30fps); 848 x 480 (30fps); 640 x 480(30fps)
*Lens: f=3.1mm; FOV=73°; Auto IR filter
*Effectiveness: Daytime: 1m-infintive; Night time: 3m-20m
*Storage Formats: Photo: JPEG; Video:AVI
*Recording Medium: Support SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB (not included)
*Water Resistant Level: IP66
*IR Flash: 26 infrared LEDs for night shots
*Detection Angle of Sensors: 90°
*Connections: mini USB 2.0
*Power Supply: 8x AA batteries(Energizer) ; External 6V power supply, at least 1A(not supplied)
*Standby Time: approx 6 months (with 8 batteries)
1x Hunting Camera
- Clear Photos and Video – Designed for super surveillance at your hunting site. It captures clear color images in day and black&white image at night to keep you defined and detailed view of the wildlife you have been longing to keep an eye on.
- Low-Glow PIR Technology – With fully automatic IR filter and 26Pcs 940nm Infrared low-glow black LEDs, the wildlife camera won’t produce a bright flash that may scare animals away during taking pictures.
- Shorter Trigger Speed – Since the trigger speed is less than 1 second, the reaction time after recovery can be set in a way where you get the best possible setup for the next picture, even if the first is a dud.
- A Nice Detection Range & 90 °Detection Angle – Apeman H45 wildlife camera catches a lot of detail in fast moving and hectic situations, especially if it is within the suggested movement range.
- Other Advantages – 2.4″ LCD Operation Display Screen; Time Lapse/Timer/Time Stamp Function;24 Hours After-Sale Service on Amazon and Support Email Service; Worry-free 1 years warranty