You want to exercise but can’t find the time. Gyms are expensive, and there’s traffic. Besides, you don’t know what to do, and you’re not really sure how to use the equipment anyway. You could get a personal trainer, but they’re really expensive. You’ve tried working out in the past, but you got bored, lost motivation, and you didn’t see any results.
We designed Stack 52 for you. With Stack 52, you can work out anywhere. Got 5 minutes three times a day? That’s perfect. No preparation, no planning. Just get out your cards and play a quick game. Games are fun and competition is motivating. You’ll never do the same workout twice, so it’s always fresh and exciting. Multiple small workouts several times day are scientifically proven to be one of the most effective ways to burn fat and build muscle.
For even more fun, play with your friends and family. Challenge each other and get fit and strong together.
About Stack 52 and Sergeant Volkin
Sergeant Michael Volkin has a master’s degree in science, has authored 5 books, and has over 20 years of fitness experience. The US Army awarded Sergeant Volkin the Army Commendation Medal for the fitness programs he designed for the troops while stationed overseas. Stack 52 exercise games have been sold in over 24 countries.
What’s in the Box:
The Tri Pack contains all 114 bodyweight exercises in the Strength Stack 52 series. The exercise cards are color coded, suited, and numbered. There are 6 different colors with each color representing the dominate muscle group worked:
· 15 cardio exercises (Blue)
· 32 core/ab exercises (Red)
· 3 back exercises (Pink)
· 30 leg exercises (Yellow)
· 9 Arm exercises (Orange)
· 13 chest exercises (Green)
· 12 of the hardest bodyweight exercises known to man (Gold)
· 3 instructional cards
· 2 wild cards (used in games)
- The Tri Pack contains all 114 bodyweight exercise cards in the Strength Stack 52 Series and includes our 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE: If you don’t love Strength Stack 52 fitness cards, we will refund your money.
- REALLY EFFECTIVE: Stack 52 bodyweight exercise cards are used by the US Military and were created by a scientist and military fitness expert. The US Army gave Sergeant Volkin a medal for the exercise programs he designed for the troops.
- FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE: Play anywhere at any time. You will get the best results doing mini-workouts (5-15 minutes) a few times each day. No planning or preparation, just take out the cards and play a game. The difficulty is progressive. You can start at any level and advance to elite strength and fitness.
- FUN & MOTIVATING: Games and competition make exercise fun. Play by yourself or compete with your friends, spouse, or children! No more boredom. There are 114 different body weight exercises; you will never do the same workout twice.
- EASY TO GET STARTED: No equipment, No planning, No memberships. You can play anywhere. Scan the workout cards with a smartphone for online videos of Sergeant Volkin demonstrating the exercises. Visit our website for dozens of free card games and instructional videos.