Yarn Fabrication & Care
By using only the highest quality yarns and dyes to manufacture our products, this allows us to closely inspect and monitor the materials as well as the manufacturing and finishing processes, providing us with complete quality control. Quality is our primary focus; it is also the hallmark that sets us apart.
Establishing Great Look and Feel through High Quality Materials
We are certain that after having tried our product you will be amazed by how incredibly soft, lightweight and breathable our fabrics are, the freedom of movement you feel when worn, the lack of chafing or irritation from bothersome seams, and our immense selection of designs and colors to fit your unique personality and individual needs.
Only the highest quality yarns and dyes are used to manufacture our products. This, along with superior knitting techniques, is a hallmark that sets us apart. While less expensive, imported brands may use cheaper yarns and dyes, we strive to use the best, most appropriate yarns to meet the needs for each of our markets.
- Simple medium length cropped tube top serves as great multipurpose clothing
- Ribbed band that surround the body supports and secures the chest and stomach area
- Mynx Fiber offers smart four-way stretch and ultra comfortable fit (Nylon 92% Spandex 8%)
- Lightweight UV Protective Fabric, Rated UPF 50+ (Hand wash cold water, Hang dry)
- XS/S (Recommend XS-SM) M/L (Recommend Med-Lg) Lg/XL (Recommend Lg/XL) XL/XXL (Recommend XL/XXL) Designed and Made in Los Angeles, USA