…Many handy features.
As well as being able to record footage, the 81R’s menu is highly customizable. For example, other night vision devices have bright screens that damage your own eye’s natural night vision. It’s easy to adjust the brightness setting on the 81R’s LCD screen, and your chosen brightness level will even be remembered after switching the device off.
Pocket sized and powerful.
On the pocket-sized Nightfox 81R, there are seven levels of IR (1.5W 850nm) to illuminate even the darkest surroundings: the maximum viewing range is 165yd at night, depending on ambient light levels. 7x magnification and 2x digital zoom will help you pick out your mark on the clear screen.
Record & playback.
View your recorded files directly on the device, or quickly and easily transfer your photo and video files by SD card or USB cable to watch at home or share with others.
The Nightfox 81R weighs just 0.6 lbs, but its tough casing and long battery life (2hrs on max IR, 5hrs with IR off), make it a reliable little unit. It also comes with a Nightfox 18 month warranty, and speedy Nightfox product support – by email or phone call – to guarantee you many rewarding night-time adventures.
Please note: The unit requires four AA batteries (either alkaline or rechargeable Ni-MH) and, for recording, a Class 10 Micro SD Card.
- A powerful and easy to use night vision device
- 7 levels of infrared illumination, viewing range of 110-165yd at night. 7x magnification and 2x digital zoom.
- Record photos and videos, play back files on the device, or transfer by USB (micro SD memory card required).
- Weighs just 0.6 lbs (excluding batteries; 4x AA required). Battery life of 2hrs on maximum IR, or 5hrs with the IR off.
- Nightfox 18 month warranty, and fast, helpful product support from our HQ.