The classic STUNT FLYER DECKTUBE -Equipped with two large EVA Foam body pads to protect your knees and elbows. Multiple double webbing foam handles with knuckle guards enable various riding positions. Patented aluminum Quick Connect tow points come standard so attaching and detaching your tow rope is fast and easy to maximize your time on the water. Featuring a simple one chamber design with Speed Safety Valve, you’ll have your tube inflated in no time. If that wasn’t enough, stylish custom graphics on the top and bottom of the heavy-duty full nylon covers will get you noticed on the water. The self bailing drain vents will keep you sailing with unbelievable speed and grace! 1-2 rider, 70 in. (deflated) 64 in. (inflated)

Product Features

  • Patented Speed Safety Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
  • Patented Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point with Reinforced Tow System
  • EVA Foam Body Pads
  • Double-Stitched Full Nylon Cover with Covered Zipper and Double-Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Pads
  • Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder

Check out the REVIEWS and SPECIAL OFFER – CLICK HERE NOW!

My best friends are dogs Free Keyword Density Analyzer Tool

This article has 3 comments

  1. TommyB

    Awesome towable IF you know how to use it correctly!! Make sure it’s fully inflated. If it is, have your riders start by leaning back to bring the nose up when first accelerating. Padding on this thing is awesome and the handles hold up quite well. I have a son in law whose 6’2″ and 250lbs of pure body builder muscle. My daughter is 5’6″ and 136lbs of pure muscle. First time out, they leaned back as I instructed and no issues. It slides across the water SO easily that you really need to pay attention to how fast you sling them so as to not…

  2. Christian Hilken

    This thing is amazing. Perfect size for 1 or 2 adults This thing is amazing. Perfect size for 1 or 2 adults. Padded in the right spots to avoid cuts and scrapes. Strong handles. Only thing to keep in mind when using for the first time…make sure it’s fully inflated (should be able to stand on top of it without it flexing more than an inch or two) . Got pulled right under the water the first time because it wasn’t inflated enough! Use a simple air pump to get it pumped about 95% full. Then use your mouth for the other 5%. Takes about 10 minutes…

  3. JetSki

    Buy it if the kids like getting wet. I was going to give it a four because my girls like to ride it one at a time and they had difficulties getting back on it. But after my boys rode it they loved it with two on it and had no problems getting on the tube. If you ride this tube you will get wet. I don’t pull this tube around with my boat and tow it with my Seadoo.I like this tube because you don’t have to fly to get the kids off. I don’t know what the recommended speed is but I found 18 mph was good and seemed safe…

Leave a Comment