A built-in headphone output is a perfect choice for those who prefer discrete listening.
If someone is looking for a small sound system for a 30sqm room and wants it to be able not only to sound (and look) attractive, but also to be multi-functional…. the choice of ACIN TA-10D seems to be a reasonable and completely legitimate. It offers plenty of features, and also provides a very musically pleasant colorful sound and nice appearance and pretty good energy. Besides, it is very attractively priced…
Power Output: 2x25W RMS@4Ω; 2x18W RMS@8Ω
S/N ratio: >80dB
THD: <0.5% (1kHz/1W)
Output Impedance: 4~8Ω
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
Headphone Impedance: 32~320Ω
Inputs: RCA stereo CD/DVD; Bluetooth; USB (mp3/wma/wav/ape/aac/flac* audio files)
Package include: 1 x Amplifier; 1 x 3.5mm/RCA cable; 1 x User Manual
- ❤️ WARM AND RICH SOUND: The tube preamp stage adds warmth and richness that solid-state circuits can’t touch, breathing new life into your digital music.
- ❤️ CLASSIC DESIGN: Featuring a polished piano black case and a brushed aluminum face, the exposed tubes and lighted VU meter combine to give this amp a sexy appearance.
- ❤️ VARIOUS CONNECTIONS: Featuring USB, wired RCA and wireless Bluetooth connections, it achieves a level of versatility and easy usability that is unsurpassed.
- ❤️ POWERD AMPLIFIER: The 25-watt hybrid tube amp can sound as loud or louder than a 50-watt solid-state amp.
- ❤️ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: 30-Day money back and 1-Year warranty.