This Toguard H50 wildlife trail & game camera features the latest innovations in trail camera technology, including 0.5 second super fast trigger times, zero second delay between triggers, 120°& 65 feet multiple sensor zones, 12MP 1080P quality images & videos, and an impressive battery life up to 30,000 images to provide the ultimate resource whether you are monitoring a wildlife site, or capturing evidence of trespassing, fly tipping or surveillance and scouting game etc.
Image sensor:12 Mega Pixels Color CMOS
LCD Display:2.0 TFT Color LCD
Video Resolution: 1080P/30fps 720P/30fps 640*480/30fps
Video length: 10s/30s/60s/90s
Audio Recording:On/Off optional
Video Format: MOV
Photo Resolution: 12MP/8MP/5MP
PIR Sensing Angle:120 degree
Viewing angle:120 degree
Number of IR LED:48 IR LED
LED Type:Invisible 940nm
PIR Sensing Distance:65ft(day)
DC power in: 5-9V(Support solar power)
Trigger Speed: 0.5second
Max Night Vision Lighting Distance:65ft/20 meters
Triggering Interval:1s ~ 30mins (default 1 sec)
Password Security:4 digital PIN code
Storage:Micro SD Card Up to 32GB(not included)
Power Supply:4/8 pcs 1.5V AA Batteries
Language:English,French,German,Spanish and Russian
Still worried can’t view the picture or video at real time,just take your phone and insert this card reader,ASIN:B01MFHDT58. Enter code CPTBQA78 save 30%.
- ?Toguard H50 animal camera has Super Fast Trigger Speed?With an impressive 0.5 second trigger speed, one second delay between triggers (stills only) and up to 3 pictures Multi-Shot feature, you are guaranteed to never miss any of the action.
- ?High Quality Day&Night Image Captures?12 Mega Pixels HD photo taken & 1080P Full HD high quality video recording, day(color) and night(black and white), ensure every details will be captured.
- ?Perfect Motion Detection & Night Vision Range?Toguard deer camera is equipped with a 120° PIR motion detection angle, a 120° lens view angle and 48PCS No glow Black Infrared LEDs(which makes it a stealthy unit that does not intrude into the natural habitat), make up to 65ft/20M detection capturing range. No movement will be missed by recording even at night.
- ?Easy to operate? No need to set up, it is already set with ideal settings for the majority of wildlife applications, whether used on trails or on nest sites. Just power it with 1.5V 8 AA batteries, insert a micro SD card, swith it ON then it is in standby. Switch it to TEST mode and use the remote control to set up when you need, very simple!
- ?Durability? The case design is pretty good. The latch is big, sturdy and easy to operate. There is a threaded insert on the bottom of the camera for mounting on a tripod, and the back bracket is designed to fit a strap as well. It’s rugged, weatherproof and can be left outdoors for extended periods of time.