This trail camera has up to 6 Months Long battery life with 8 AA batteries.
Waterproof IP54, industrial grade dustproof, shockproof, and anti-corrosive property.
Operating Environment: -33 to 122 deg F(-30 to 60deg C). 20-85% relative humidity, non condensing.
Password can be set so that the camera is unable to use and the picture/video cannot be reviewed when stolen.
An anti-theft lock (not included) can also be added to strength protection.
SD/SDHC with minimum class6 up to 32GB (not included) .
5 Megapixel CMOS sensor, 12 Megapixel high quality full color resolution and 1080P HD video with audio record.
Special 120°wide angle lens.
Built-in 42pcs 850nm IR LED for 20 meters night time vision.
Sensor: 5 megapixel 1/2.5″ HD COMS sensor
Lens: f=3.0MM f/no=2.0 FOV=12O°
Memory: Support SD card MB-32GB
Working modes: camera, vide, camera*video
IR filter: full automatic IR filter
PIR sensor angle: 120°
PIR sensing distance: 48ft/15m
Number of IR LEDS: 42 PCS IR LEDS
MAX night vision lighting distance: 48ft/15 meters
Triggering speed: 1.0 second
Selectable image resolution: 12 mp/8 mp/5mp (default setting 5mp)
Triggering interval: 0 second -60 minutes (default setting 1 min)
Video resolution: 1920*1080p 15 fps; 1280*720p 30fps; 848*480p*30 fps; 640*480p 30 fps
Time switch: Support
Operate temperature: -20°-60°
1 * Wildlife Camera
1 * Wall mount
1 * Mounting belt
1 * USB and video cable
1 * Instruction manual
Animals growing up
Ecological Monitoring & Researching
Security & surveillance
Please set all the data in the TEST mode before using the camera.
- NEWEST VERSION: Compared with the old version, this wildlife camera has 5 Megapixel CMOS sensor, 12 Megapixel high quality full color resolution and 1080P HD video with audio record. During day, sharp and clear color images and during night time clear black and white images. This wildlife camera produces AVI and JPG output.
- WIDE ANGLE LENS: This trail camera has special 120° wide angle lens, built-in 42pcs 850nm IR LED for 15 meters night time vision. The video quality is highly dependent on lighting. In the day light it is very good, however at dusk or right into the sun the video is okay. It’s capable of capturing clear video both day and night. The camera is easy to attached to a tree or fence post and once attached it stays put.
- CHARACTERISTIC: This trail camera is large, waterproof, robust, has a great camouflaged case( 5.5″ tall x 4″ wide x 2.5″ thick). It is capable of capturing breathtaking video both at day and night. sensitivity motion detection make it can run in “test” mode or real mode. In the test mode you can also change settings via menus displayed on the LCD screen. Focusing: 48ft to infinity; high precision multi-layer glass lens with coating; PIR detection angle: 120 degrees.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Extremely low power consumption in standby operation providing extremely long operating times. in standby mode up to 3 months when using 4 AA batteries and up to 6 months with 8 AA batteries, 8AA batteries (not included) are recommended for better performance, it can hook up to external power supply (not included) and you need to provide your own SD card (up to 32G in size).
- SATISFACTION WARRANTY: This trail camera is of high-quality for a longtime and easier maintenance. All of our products are individually tested and backed with a satisfaction warranty. If you have any problem, please contact us and we will promptly reply you.