Best Option – Why Should You Choose Toguard Trail Camera !
√ 12MP & 1080P Image and Video ensure crystal clear performance.
√ 2.4 Inch LCD Display & Firmware for convenient play back and easy setup.
√ 0.8s Trigger Speed never miss any valuable moment.
√ 42 pcs Low Glow Black Infrared LEDs do not interfere with wildlife.
√ 120 Degree Wide Angle Detection Sensor, wider than many others trail cameras.
√ Low Power Consumption support up to 8 months standby time with 8 AA batteries.
> Micro SD Card and batteries are need but NOT included in the package.
> Please do not insert or take out the Micro SD card when the camera is ON.
> It is recommended to format the memory card in the camera menu when using for the first time.
> Please remove the plastic protective film from the camera lens for not affecting the camera effect.
LCD Display: 2.4inch LCD
Image Sensor: 5MP CMOS sensor
Photo Resolution: 12M; 8M; 5M; 3M; 1M
Video Resolution: 1920*1080; 1280*720; 720*480; 320*240
Video Length: 1-60seconds / 1-10 minutes
Sensor Detecting Range: 110 degree
Camera Recording Angle: 100 degree
Max Night Vision Lightning Distance: 65ft/20 meters
Motion Sensor Sensitivity: High/Normal/Low
Memory Type: Micro SD Card (up to 32GB max, NOT INCLUDED)
File Format: JPEG/AVI
USB Connection: USB 2.0
Power Supply: 8pcs 1.5V AA Batteries
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac10.2
1* H40 Trail Camera
1* USB Cable
1* User Manual
1* Mounting Rope
We offer 12 months warranty and 30-day money back guarant guarantee. Do not hesitate to contact us for any problem.
- HIGH QUALITY DAY & NIGHT IMAGE – 12 Mega Pixels HD photo taken & 1080P Full HD high quality video recording, day (color) and night (black and white), ensure every detail will be captured.
- SUPER FAST TRIGGER SPEED – With an impressive 0.8 second trigger speed, one second delay between triggers, you are guaranteed to never miss any of the action.
- MOTION DETECTION & NIGHT VISION – The trail camera is equipped with a 120° motion detection sensor, a 100° lens view angle and 42PCS Low glow Black Infrared LEDs(which makes it a stealthy unit that does not intrude into the natural habitat), make up to 65ft/20M detection capturing range. No movement will be missed by recording even at night.
- EASY OPERATE – No need to set up, it is already set with ideal settings for the majority of wildlife applications, whether used on trails or on nest sites. Just power it with 8* 1.5V AA batteries, insert a micro SD card, switch it ON then it is in standby. Switch it to TEST mode and use the remote control to set up when you need, very simple!
- DURABILITY – The case design is pretty good. The latch is big, sturdy and easy to operate. There is a threaded insert on the bottom of the camera for mounting on a tripod, and the back bracket is designed to fit a strap as well. It’s stable, weatherproof and can be left outdoors for extended periods of time.