Aoleca Newest Version Trail Camera
This trail camera has up to 6 Months Long battery life with 8 AA batteries.
Waterproof IP54, industrial grade dustproof,shockproof, and anti-corrosive property.
Operating Environment: -22 to 122 deg F(-20 to 60deg C).
This wildlife camera just need extremely low power consumption in standby operation providing extremely long operating times.
An anti-theft lock (not included) can also be added to strength protection.
Password can be set so that the camera is unable to use and the picture/video cannot be reviewed when stolen.
Supports SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB (optional) .
2.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor, 8 Megapixel high quality full color resolution and 720P HD video with audio record.
Special 60°wide angle lens.
Built-in 26pcs 850nm IR LEDs (940nm for option) for 15 meters night time vision.
image sensor: 20 mega pixels, 1/4″CMOS sensor
photo resolution: 8M, 5M, 2M,1M
Screen:2.4″ inch; 240 (RGB)*320 DOT;262K color
recording medium: supports SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB (optional)
video resolutions: 1280*720 (30fps), 848*480 (30 fps), 640*480 (30fps)
lens: F= 3.3, F/NO2.4;FOV=70°; Auto IR filter
effectiveness: daytime: 1 m-infinitive; Night time;3m-15m
trigger time: approx.1.0 second
spray water protected: yes (IP protection class 54
connections: mini USB 2.0
1* wildlife camera
1* USB cable (It was placed on the inner box)
1* instruction manual
Animals growing up
Ecological Monitoring & Researching
Security & surveillance
Please set all the data in the TEST mode before using the camera.
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS-This wildlife camera has various functions, such as Multi-shot, Interval, Time lapse, Timer, Password protection, Time stamp, Serial, Alarm at low battery power. The camera is large, robust, and has a great camouflaged case, well built and durable, IP54 water-proof and dustproof. This camera is controlled by physical switches to set the mode and the switches works fine.
- NEWEST VERSION- Compared with the old version, this wildlife camera has 2.0 mega pixels CMOS sensor, 8 Mega Pixels photo resolution and 720P HD video with audio record. The unique sensor design offers a 60 degree wide angle of detection and improves the response time of the camera to 1.0 second. No glow black IR flash, bulit-in 26 pcs LED for a 50 ft night time vision.
- NUMEROUS CAPTURE MODES-This wildlife camera has 5 capture modes: Photo, Video, Photo +Video, Time Lapse, Motion Detection. When in the “photo + video” mode, the camera first takes a set number of photos prior to recording a video. It is capable of capturing breathtaking video both at day and night. the quality of the video and images under different light conditions is very good.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Extremely low power consumption in standby operation providing extremely long operating times. in standby mode up to 3 months when using 4 AA batteries and up to 6 months with 8 AA batteries, 8AA batteries (not included) are recommended for better performance, it can hook up to external power supply (not included) and you need to provide your own SD card (up to 32G in size).
- SATISFACTION WARRANTY-The trail camera is of high-quality for a longtime and easier maintenance. All of our products are individually tested and backed with a satisfaction warranty. If you have any problem, please contact us and we will promptly reply you.