Cam: To set which mode you want the camera to be in.
TEST = Test mode
OFF = Power Off mode
PIR = Active Passive Infrared mode / Power On mode
Frame: To set the number of pictures or video length the camera will take per PIR triggering.
1P = Single still image captured per PIR triggering.
3P = Three continuous still images captured per PIR triggering.
5P = Five continuous still images captured per PIR triggering.
AVI:Places camera in Video mode and It will capture video at 20 seconds AVI per PIR trigger.
Time out: To set the amount of time the camera will sleep between PIR triggering.
1m = 1 minute
5m = 5 minutes
10m = 10 minutes
20m = 20 minutes
Resolution: The resolution selection that you have chosen.
High (HI) = 8.0 Megapixels (Image interpolated from 5M Sensor)
Video (Hi) =720P
Low (LO) = 5.0 Mega pixels
Video (Lo) = 640X480
1 * Trail Camera
1 * Metal stents
1 * USB cable
1 * User Manual
1 * Belt
- High Quality Shooting. The trail & game camera captures Maximum Support 8 Megapixel still images by day (black and white at night) and 720P HD video with sound. The pictures are clear even in night.
- Super-Fast Trigger Speed:With an impressive 0.8-1.2 second trigger speed, you are guaranteed to never miss any of the action.
- User-friendly Setup:No complicated process , just move ONE selector switch, camera will be set to ideal status and take photo and video automatically whether used on trails.
- Low power consumption: Sleep current: Less than or equal to 0.2mA/Active current (day):Less than 280mA/Active current (Night): Less than 900mA. Power: “AA” size alkaline Batteries x 4, or “AA” x 8, or “AA” x 12(no battery included). Power external: 12Vdc; Image format: Images – Standard JPEG / Videos – Standard AVI; Setting the Date / Time stamp.The maximum capacity of its memory card is upto 32GB (card not included).
- SATISFACTION WARRANTY—The ZenNutt Game Camera is of high-quality for a longtime and easier maintenance. All of our products are individually tested and backed with a satisfaction warranty.