Cam: To set which mode you want the camera to be in.
TEST = Test mode
OFF = Power Off mode
PIR = Active Passive Infrared mode / Power On mode
Frame: To set the number of pictures or video length the camera will take per PIR triggering.
1P = Single still image captured per PIR triggering.
3P = Three continuous still images captured per PIR triggering.
5P = Five continuous still images captured per PIR triggering.
AVI:Places camera in Video mode and It will capture video at 20 seconds AVI per PIR trigger.
Time out: To set the amount of time the camera will sleep between PIR triggering.
1m = 1 minute
5m = 5 minutes
10m = 10 minutes
20m = 20 minutes
Resolution: The resolution selection that you have chosen.
High (HI) = 8.0 Megapixels (Image interpolated from 5M Sensor)
Video (Hi) =720P
Low (LO) = 5.0 Mega pixels
Video (Lo) = 640X480
Security Authentication: CE,RoHS
- SUPER-FAST TRIGGER SPEED: The ZenNutt Wildlife Camera with an impressive 0.8-1.2 second trigger speed, you are guaranteed to never miss any of the action.
- HIGH QUALITY SHOOTING: The ZenNutt Trail Camera captures maximum support 8 megapixel still images by day (black and white at night) and 720P HD video with sound. The pictures are clear even in night.
- USER FRIENDLY SETUP: Our Game Camera has no complicated process , just move ONE selector switch, camera will be set to ideal status and take photo and video automatically whether used on trails.
- 50°ANGLE DETECTION & FLASH RANGE:The ZenNutt Wildlife Camera Using a state of the art multiple zone detection sensor with a 50°detection angle and 50°detection range.The Low Glow covert infrared flash LED provides a 50°flash range in the dark, which makes it a stealthy unit that does not intrude into the natural habitat.
- SATISFACETION WARRANTY: ZenNutt Scouting Camera is of high-quality for a longtime and easier maintenance. All of our products are individually tested and backed with 12 Months Manufacturer Warranty.